Stephen Vincent, MD
Jessica Smith, APRN-CNP
Monday - Thursday | 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday | 8am - 12 pm
7 Woodlake Trail
Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
Our Vascular Services department offers the latest technology and treatments for vascular conditions, so you can get first-rate care close to home.
It is important to see a vascular surgeon, even when surgery is not needed. Many vascular problems can be treated with medication or exercise.
Vascular Conditions we treat:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Pulmonary embolism (blood clots)
- Carotid artery disease (CAD)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Critical limb ischemia (CLI)
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD), also known as peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Renal artery disease
- Thoracic aneurysm
- Vascular disease
- Varicose veins
The innovative TRIVEX system is a minimally invasive way to completely remove varicose veins in a matter of minutes, not hours. It avoids numerous incisions while providing visualization through transillumination. In a study of 339 patients, the mean operative time for the TRIVEX procedure was 19.7 minutes.
TRIVEX SYSTEM PROVIDES HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION
Transilluminated phlebectomy is a patented, clinically effective surgical technique for varicose vein removal. This procedure uses bright light to view veins under the skin and small incisions to remove the diseased vein with suction.
Clinical studies show:
- 99.7% (338/339) of patients reported good outcomes and were satisfied with the procedure
- Patients experienced no recurrences at 3 month post-operative follow up
- Fewer incisions contribute to reduced post-operative pain and cosmetic outcome
If you are troubled by varicose veins, give our office a call to schedule an evaluation at 740.393.9866
G. Stephen Vincent, MD, joined the Department of Specialty Care- Vascular…