The KCH Outpatient Pharmacy is here to serve discharged patients, employees, and their families.
- Open Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am - 3 pm
- The KCH Outpatient Pharmacy is located on the third floor of the main hospital
- Drop-off and pick-up new and transferred prescriptions 24/7 at the main pharmacy window
- 24-hour turnaround for most routine and maintenance medications and short wait times for post-surgical and discharged patients
- Prescriptions will be billed through your prescription drug plan, and copays will be collected at the time of pick-up
One less stop on the way home!
Our Pharmacy offers bedside medication delivery for patients receiving treatment at Knox Community Hospital.
A wide range of over-the-counter medications is available for purchase at the pharmacy window.
Monday - Friday
8 am - 6 pm
Saturday (Starting September 10th)
9 am - 3 pm
Knox Community Hospital
1330 Coshocton Avenue
Mount Vernon, OH 43050