Our aquatic therapy uses water resistance to help you rehabilitate after an injury or chronic illness. Our 90° pool is excellent for pain relief while exercising shoulders, back, hips, knees, and ankles. Buoyancy enables partial weight-bearing when full weight-bearing is not possible or too painful.
- Increase in muscular strength and endurance
- Increase in peripheral circulation
- Improvement of body awareness, balance/trunk stability
- Improvement of respiratory muscles
- Promotion of muscular relaxation with increase in joint movements
- Reduction of pain and sensitivity
Full control of bowel and bladder are required to participate in an aquatic program.
This class is a recreational exercise class in warm water designed to accommodate the abilities of individuals with arthritis and other related musculoskeletal conditions (each person exercises at his/her own pace).
Get fit with this 60 minute challenging workout! Aqua Fit class uses the natural resistance and buoyancy of water against your body to provide a wide variety of conditioning and cardiovascular activity. Each aspect of the class is designed to increase aerobic fitness and muscle tone while having fun in the water.
Call us to inquire about class times 740.393.9875. We would love to see you there!
1330 Coshocton Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050