The Center for Cancer Care at Knox Community Hospital is fortunate to have an Oncology and Hematology provider leading patients provided with a cancer diagnosis in Knox County.
Dr. Husain Rasheed offers treatment options that may utilize various medications, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and treatment options for cancers of the blood, such as leukemia, lymphoma, or myeloma.
If you have questions or would like more information about cancer treatment options available at the Center for Cancer Care, please call 740.393.5551 to learn more.
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- American Cancer Society Patient Navigator
- Diagnostic Imaging (radiology services)
- Pain and Palliative Care
- Social Services
- Wound/Ostomy Nurse
- Oncology Certified Nurses (OCN) on staff
- Chemotherapy is administered 5 days/week by nurses trained in chemotherapy administration
- Open treatment area
- Individual televisions with headsets
- Individual control of their own lighting
- Individual control of their own temperature for the comfort of our patients