Have you considered promoting health and safety in your workplace?
You can reduce unnecessary costs, increase productivity and track your employees' health trends thanks to our partnership with WellnessWorks.
The Occupational Services department at Knox Community Hospital is designed to provide a choice of occupational health options that specifically meet both the size and health/wellness needs of your organization. Our "one-stop-shop" approach to occupational health eliminates the need to contract with multiple providers for separate health/wellness services. We offer prompt, accurate treatment when injuries occur to ensure that employees return to work safely and quickly.
- Compliance Testing
- Confidential Breath Alcohol Test performed by certified providers
- Pre-employment, random, post accident, return to duty, reasonable suspicion
- Urine or hair testing
- On site testing available
- OSHA guidelines compliant
- Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationists
- On-site screenings available
It is required that all practitioners who perform DOT physicals MUST be credentialed as National Registry Certified Medical Examiners (NRCMEs). Nancy V Rodway, MD, MS, MPH, FACOEM, FASCP, FCAP, Medical Director of Mid-Ohio Corporate Care, is certified by the National Registry and is fully qualified to perform DOT physicals.
CERTIFICATION OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Executive Physicals
- FAA Flight Physicals
2nd and 3rd Class Aviation Medical Examiner
- Firefighter/Police Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (Job Capability)
- School Bus Drivers
Lung function/breathing capabilities