Knox Community Hospital offers the latest and most advanced technology for our community.
The 3D digital mammography exam delivers detailed breast images, allowing our radiologists to better evaluate your breast tissue layer by layer.
Clinical studies have shown that 3D digital mammography exam:
- Detects 41% more invasive breast cancers*
- Reduces callbacks by up to 40%*
Please talk to your provider to determine if you might be a candidate for the 3D digital mammography exam.
Patient Preparation Instructions
- Mammogram appointments usually take about 15 minutes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before appointment for registration.
- Please do not wear any powders or deodorant the day of exam.
These are preparation guidelines for imaging exams performed at Knox Community Hospital (KCH). If you have any questions regarding prep for your exam, please contact us at 740.393.9038.