Support for Breastfeeding Mothers & Families
Breastfeeding is a healthy, natural experience that forms a special bond between mother and baby. Our lactation staff program provides support to breastfeeding mothers and families. Are you considering breastfeeding your new baby? Our lactation team is ready to serve you!
- Prenatal consultation
- One-on-one breastfeeding support and education
- Birthing Center rounds; to ensure initial breastfeeding and questions are addressed
- Outpatient consultations after delivery
- Telephone support for discharged patient’s questions
- Assistance with breastfeeding equipment and supplies
- Support for all women and infants, including those with special needs
Ohio Statewide Breastfeeding Hotline
Free & Answered by Lactation Professionals 24/7
Breastfeeding Support Group
Join one of our certified lactation counselors and other breastfeeding moms to get tips and tricks about breastfeeding and also get your breastfeeding questions answered.
Nicole Kemmer, RN C-EFM IBCLC
IBCLC certification by the International Board of Lactation Consultants
Jennifer L. Mast, RN, C-EFM, IBCLC
Call the department for 24/7 assistance.