Support for Breastfeeding Mothers & Families
Breastfeeding is a healthy, natural experience that forms a special bond between mother and baby. Our lactation staff program provides support to breastfeeding mothers and families. Are you considering breastfeeding your new baby? Our lactation specialists are ready to serve you!
- Prenatal consultation
- One on one breastfeeding support and education
- Birthing Center rounds; to ensure initial breastfeeding and questions are addressed
- Outpatient consultations after delivery
- Telephone support for discharged patient’s questions
- Assistance with breastfeeding equipment and supplies
- Support for all women and infants including those with special needs
Ohio Statewide Breastfeeding Hotline
Free & Answered by Lactation Professionals 24/7
Nicole Kemmer, RN C-EFM IBCLC
IBCLC certification by the International Board of Lactation Consultants
Jennifer L. Mast, RN, C-EFM, CLC
Call the department for 24/7 assistance.