- Knox Community Hospital earned national recognition for its efforts to increase organ, eye and tissue donor registrations through the 2023 DoNation…
- KCH is excited to welcome Danielle Guffrey, MD, to the Acute Rehabilitation team.
As you consider your health while reviewing our site please take a moment to consider our Wellness Programs. Helping our community to live their best life is our first priority.
2023 Summer Edition
- Specialty Care Close to Home (Centerburg)
- Tips for Keeping Kids Healthy This Summer
- Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles with the Help of Botox
- Connection Fitness Centers: This is who we are, This is what we do.
- Stay connected to your care team from the comfort of your home.
Free Nurse Help Line: 740.393.9033
Health issues can arise during the most inconvenient moments.
Knox Community Hospital's free Nurse Help Line is here to assist you and your family. Give the Nurse Help Line a call 24/7/365 for any of your healthcare needs.
HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID
The following items are required while visiting any Knox Community Hospital location:
- Follow current masking requirements
- Maintain social distancing
- Frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer
DO NOT VISIT IF you have Covid-19, flu, or symptoms of either. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, sore throat, runny nose, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, muscle/body aches, and/or headache.
The Wright Family Medical Pavilion is nestled into the KCH landscape and provides a convenient and comprehensive family care environment from one location.
The Wright Family Medical Pavilion was made possible due to the strong support of the Ariel Foundation's commitment to expanding services for Knox County Families.
If you would like to learn more about ways to support healthcare services in our community, please visit The Foundation for Knox Community Hospital at www.foundationkch.org.