Do you know your risk?
Peripheral vascular disease can happen to anyone. Peripheral vascular disease includes:
- Blockages in the carotid arteries which contribute to strokes
- Blockages in the arteries of the legs which cause pain, wounds, and abdominal aortic aneurysms
KCH offers a basic screening of these arteries. Appointments are necessary, call 740.392.8378 to schedule.
- This screening is offered for adults only.
- The test will take approximately 30 minutes, fasting is not required.
- Cost: Peripheral Vascular Screening - $65. This will not be charged to insurance. You may pay by cash, check or credit card.