Medical Records

Please allow us to help you by any of these options:

  1. You may complete an authorization (AD-066 Authorization for Uses and Disclosure of Protected Health Information) online or print and mail the authorization to:

    Knox Community Hospital
    ATTN: Medical Records
    1330 Coshocton Road
    Mount Vernon Ohio 43050

    We will send your records immediately upon request.

    Submit an online request:

    Online request will be sent directly to recipient. Do not order on-line if you are planning to come to the hospital to pick-up.

  2. You may contact us at 740.393.9051 and we will assist you to get your health information to your Provider immediately.
  3. You may access our patient portal (Follow My Health) to view and manage your personal health information.  To set-up an account at call Portal Support at 740.399.3777.
  4. You may come directly to Health Information Management at the hospital and order your records.
  5. Fees and postage may apply.

We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Your Health Information Management Team