Knox Community Hospital is revolutionizing the way we provide care to patients by launching a new program called KCH Connect.
KCH Connect is a remote patient monitoring program that uses patient-reported data to monitor and capture important medical information provided by the patient. This program aims to keep patients healthy and improve their quality of life between healthcare provider visits.
How does KCH Connect at Knox Community Hospital work?
- A representative will call the patient who qualifies for the program for their consent to enroll.
- Patients receive messages or phone calls every week asking about their condition-specific symptoms.
- All messages or phone calls arrive at the time the participant chooses. Responses are easy and take only a few minutes.
- If you respond with worsening symptoms or health concerns, a Knox Community Hospital representative will contact you within one business day.
- These messages are not a replacement for emergency communication. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
Why Should I Enroll?
- KCH Connect at Knox Community Hospital is a convenient and efficient way to connect with your care team between doctor appointments.
- It only takes a few minutes each week to respond to KCH Connect messages.
- Enrolling in the program will help you & your Knox Community Hospital care team better manage your health.
- Health changes can be addressed quickly and possibly avoid a crisis, which gives you peace of mind.
How Do I Enroll?
- If you are eligible, you’ll get a phone call to sign up.