The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles.
Your SilverSneakers® fitness membership includes:
- SilverSneakers® classes and access to the fitness center and other fitness amenities and classes we offer such as AquaHealth & AquaFit.
- Most important, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan.
Regular participation in SilverSneakers®s can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
SilverSneakers® also provides opportunities to:
- Expand your social network and strengthen friendships
- Increase your mental sharpness
- Take part in social activities and wellness seminars
More than 1 million members nationwide already enjoy SilverSneakers®. Join them today and bring your SilverSneakers® card and/or health plan ID to the front desk, and our friendly staff will help you enroll!
SilverSneakers® Muscular Strength and Range of Movement
Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support.