This perinatal bereavement support group is for families who have had a miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, or newborn loss. The program is dedicated to all parents who have experienced such a tremendous loss.
The objectives of the program is to:
- Help families cope with their grief in a positive way, and adapt to their life without their baby.
- Support families through their stages of grief.
- Provide a means for families to share their experiences regarding their loss.
- Inform the community of the special needs experienced by these families.
- Coordinate doctor/hospital community care to better serve our families.
For additional information concerning the Resolve Through Sharing (RTS) bereavement services program, please call 740.393.9785.
Mount Vernon Area Chapter
Meets the 1st Monday of each month
Call for times each month or find on Facebook
First Congregational United Church of Christ
200 North Main St., Mount Vernon
Sheree Carter: 740.397.0568
Pregnancy, Infant or Toddler Loss Support Group
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 5:30 PM
The Star Legacy Foundation Support Line is staffed by certified grief counselors who have personal experience with pregnancy loss and infant death.
952.715.7731 ext. 1
An organization dedicated to helping each other through the loss of our children by building a community, providing resources and assisting those in need.
PO Box 2631
Columbus, OH 43216