The Marketing and Community Relations department at Knox Community Hospital oversees all advertising, press releases, and promotional materials for the services available to our community. The department coordinates hospital involvement in community events.
Our mission is to:
- To create top-of-mind awareness and brand equity for Knox Community Hospital, our physicians and associates.
- To assist in developing new programs and services that meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
- To communicate news and information about Knox Community Hospital and community health issues to our community.
- To recruit, motivate, recognize and retain our valued volunteer force.
- To develop health, information, fitness programs and events, to create a healthier community.
- To participate in community activities and events in order to foster goodwill and a positive perception of Knox Community Hospital and its employees.
- To generate relationships and referrals.
- To position Knox Community Hospital as the provider of choice for healthcare in Knox and surrounding counties.
Interim Director, VP of Human Resources
8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Marketing Specialist (Koko's Kids Club)
7 AM to 5 PM, Monday – Friday
6:30 AM to 3 PM – Monday - Friday
Graphic Design/Web/Social Media
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday