Act in the role of payroll analyst, performing analysis, managing data and performing all payroll related functions. Take charge of various Fiscal Services ongoing projects and assist in other Fiscal Services projects as needed.
Directly responsible for the overall administration and coordination of the payroll process and the analysis of the information that is generated.
- Process the exchange of data from Kronos Timekeeper to Kronos HR/Payroll System and analyze it for accuracy and reasonability.
- Manage the data in the Kronos timekeeping system.
- Gather, analyze and maintain data for the Productivity system and process reports.
- Work with directors and QHR to establish productivity benchmarks outside the normal department definition.
- Process the exchange of data from the Kronos Payroll system to EPSi/Strata/Agilum.
- Evaluate payroll data and create ad hoc reports to provide Directors and Administrative staff with the information necessary to identify potential problem areas, explain variances and make staffing decisions.
- Develop policies and procedures relating to Payroll.
- Process bi-weekly payrolls and maintain the payroll system.
- Balance payroll runs and end of the quarter activity.
- Perform all month-end closing activities.
- Prepare quarter-end tax returns.
- Oversee processing W-2's and analyze for accuracy.
- Making all changes related to FTEs, addition/deletion of job classes, salary changes, and increases and RVU projections for budget.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or financial/accounting related field; and three (3) years' general experience in the financial/accounting field, OR
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration or financial/accounting related field; and two (2) years’ general experience in the financial/accounting field.